Striving To Be On Every Plate And In Every Cup!
You may not know the Sugar Foods name, but you certainly know our brands! From our Fresh Gourmet salad toppings to our Mrs. Cubbison’s stuffing to our NJOY sweeteners on tabletops across America our products are consumed more than 1,300 times a second. At Sugar Foods our vision is for our toppings and snacks to be on every plate and our sweeteners and creamers to be in every cup. To accomplish this we rely on a top notch team of dedicated employees we call our family. If our family looks like a fit for you, let us know!
Our Values And Culture
At Sugar Foods we are a family and our focus is on getting better every single day. Our core guiding principles are:
Our Core Values
- Be Prepared
- Show Up
- On Time
- Follow Through
- Teams matter more than individuals
- Every job is important
- Treat everyone with respect and trust
- Keep your boss well informed
- Find different ways to motivate our employees
- Keep your employees fresh
- Let go of failed ideas
- Share both victories and defeats
- Be more creative than predictable
- Don’t criticize, teach
- Protect our system and culture
At Sugar Foods we are a family and we want all of our employees to have the best care. That is why we offer a wide range benefits to all of our employees.
We offer different types of coverage that best fit your families’ needs. All plans offer benefits for preventive care, doctor office visits, specialist office visits, medical procedures, diagnostic testing, surgery, hospitalization, and prescriptions.
We provide two option levels of dental coverage. The services covered under the levels include preventative, basic, and major. Orthodontia coverage is also an option.
Benefits offered to include eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses.
Flexible Spending Account
We offer health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts that help you save money throughout the year.
Our employees are automatically enrolled in our 401k Savings Plan on the first day of the month following 90 days of employment. The plan includes fully vested funds from day one and a company match from first day of participation.
Paid Time Off
We offer all full time employees vacation time, personal time, and paid sick time.
- Sugar Foods offers all productions employees uniforms which include the opportunity to have laundered by an outside service at the company’s expense.
- The safety of our employees is our top priority, so we provide steel tip Safety Shoes annually in addition to hearing and eye protection at no cost to employees.
- Annual Membership to local club stores such as Costco and/or Sams Club.
- Life Insurance – As a part of our family, we want to make sure, your loved ones are taken care of; we offer basic life insurance for all full time employees at no cost to you. Life insurance benefit increases with years of service.
All full time employees with one year or more of service may take advantage of our tuition reimbursement program. Receive up to $5,000 annually from Sugar Foods in tuition assistance toward your continued education. You must receive at least a C in each course to be eligible for reimbursement and the course of study should be one that is mutually beneficial to advance your career with Sugar Foods Corporation.
Sugar Foods Corp. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Sugar Foods Corp. will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Sugar Foods Corp. participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
Sugar Foods Corp. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Sugar Foods is a drug-free workplace.